Right out of college, you joined the exciting world of communications, and loved the excitement and creativity. But now, 3 – 4 years’ old in the business, you catch yourself wondering whether there is more to work than announcing a special offer on a packet of tea or choosing a celebrity to endorse a brand. Can communication actually influence, inspire, and make a change in the way people live — and not just buy? You love brands, and you know that your skills are at bringing them alive, and engaging with the people they touch. And if it is people you’d like to focus on — especially children.
If that sounds like you, please say Hello to one of India’s largest children’s book publisher, and join us in putting “a book in every child’s hand”. We’ve reached out to millions of children to help them discover the joy of reading, and we’d love to have you on our team.
Position: Brand Manager
Location: Bangalore, full time position
Experience: 3-4 years, relevant experience in Advertising / Media / MARCOM / Social Sector
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To develop and present our brand/s memorably, to help them stand out in a competitive marketplace.
- To communicate with multiple stakeholders – authors, illustrators, publishers, children, parents, schools, governments .
- To effectively explore new media like the internet / blogging / e-marketing etc to achieve the brands’ goals.
- To develop CRM programs and database management. Prior experience in this will be an added advantage.
- Plan and execute research projects.
- Develop and maintain media relations.
- A degree in Business/Marketing
- 3-4 years experience in advertising / media relations / MARCOM / social sector
- Good communication, presentation and inter-personal skills
- A self-starter, independent, team player who is motivated by the cause
- Strong technology skills
- Knowledge of Kannada is a plus
The ideal candidate should have a strong work ethic, high level of integrity and believe that all children should be given equitable opportunities to achieve their best.
Leave a Reply