Pratham Books is Hiring : Assistant Brand Manager
|Illustration by Niloufer Wadia|
- Develop and present our brands/properties/platforms memorably, to help themstand out in a competitive marketplace.
- Communicate and connect with multiple stakeholders – authors, illustrators, publishers, children, parents, schools, other non-profits, social enterprises and governments.
- Effectively explore new media avenues to achieve brand goals.
- Develop CRM programs and database management. Prior experience in this will be an added advantage.
- Plan and execute research projects.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns for our brands/properties/platforms
- Enhance brand´s presence at literature festivals and book fairs through marketing collaterals and on ground activation.
- Develop and maintain media relations.
- A degree in Business/ Marketing
- 3-4 years’ experience in advertising / media relations / MARCOM / social sector
- Good communication, presentation and inter-personal skills
- A self-starter, independent, team player who is motivated by the cause
- Strong technology skills
- Knowledge of Kannada is a plus
- The ideal candidate should have a strong work ethic, high level of integrity and believe that all children should be given equitable opportunities to achieve their best.