You can Help the Deaf
Via NGO Post:
Can’t Stop Reading, an initiative providing meaningful employment to Deaf Community, celebrates “International Week for the Deaf” and September 26th as the “Day of the Deaf” in India.
We have initiated a drive to collect 30000 books at the first phase before launching our library service by the Deaf Community in Mumbai. How you can help us in the following ways:
* Donate Funds for the initiative.
* Share information about this initiative in your organization and facilitate a books donation drive for us.
* Become our Volunteer and help us share information, collect books and any other support possible.
* Recommend us to your organization to consider our project as part your CSR programme.
* To know more about us, please visit our website http://www.cantstopreading.com/