This year’s PublicCon 2013 will be held on September 10-11, 2013 at FICCI, New Delhi.
From the official website
India is at the cusp of tremendous socio-economic and technological developments. Amidst a stream of innovation and new business opportunities, publishing is one area which is going to grow exponentially in the coming decade. Indian publishing has re-positioned itself in global markets, not only in terms of sale of territorial rights, but also of direct sale of Indian books and content. Africa and South Asia are markets where Indian publishers have shown great interest.
- Keynote Addresses:
- Creating India as an Export Hub for Publishing
- Africa: The Emerging Market for Indian Publishers
- Session on Piracy, Counterfeit and its Impact on Book Exports
- Monetising Content through Exports to Emerging Markets
- Indian STM content for Africa and South Asia
- Indian K-12 content: Potential Markets in Africa
- Selling Content Across Cultural Boundaries