Pratham Books is Hiring : Programme Manager
Pratham Books is a not-for-profit children’s book publisher that was set up in 2004 to publish good quality, affordable books in many Indian languages. Our mission is to see ‘a book in every child’s hand’ and we have spread the joy of reading to millions of children in India. As a publisher serving every child in India, Pratham Books has always pushed the boundaries when it comes to exploring innovative ways in which to create access to joyful stories and have been fortunate in finding partners to collaborate with who share this vision.
- Co-ordination among teams for various projects
- Ensuring adherence of project modules to timelines
- Ensuring project requirements for external resources such as interns or researchers are met in a timely manner
- Anchor dissemination of content in print and digital formats for grant based commitments
- For print books, streamline processes to identify beneficiaries of classroom libraries, aligned with the requirements of the donors.
- Co-ordinate with warehouse and CRM teams to ensure timely dispatch of the libraries.
- For digital books, ensure books are published on the online StoryWeaver platform within the timelines committed
- Streamline reporting processes and ensure deadlines are communicated to project team
- Co-ordinating with teams to ensure timely submission of individual components of project reports
- Oversee lead generation for the CSR and sales teams
- Work with CSR, sales and CRM teams to expand and update information related to analysis and research done
- Have at least 3-5 years experience
- Can ideally start from 1st September,2017 onwards
- Are committed and meet deadlines consistently
- Are self-starters, enthusiastic and have good people skills
- Have basic computer skills – Word, XL, PPT
- Have a good working knowledge of English and Hindi. Knowledge of Kannada would be a bonus.
Illustration credit : Thea Nicole de Klerk, from the book ‘Springloaded’ published by Book Dash on StoryWeaver.