6 Ways YOU Can Make A Difference This Children’s Day
A book is a device to ignite the imagination.
- Help this teacher get books for all the children in her school. (update : this campaign has been fully funded!)
- Send library kits to study centres in 10 villages in Tamil Nadu.
- This individual’s campaign aims to give back to his own village by setting up basic library amenitiesfor kids of farmers and agricultural labourers.
- The kids in this village government school don’t have access to books for pleasure reading. Introduce the joy of reading to them!
- A rural reading program is something that this student wants to start in his village. Can you help him kickstart this program?
- Government schools sometimes don’t have the resources that they need. Change that by donating books to a government school in Jammu.
Leave a Reply