This World Environment Day, #DonateAPhoto, Empower a Story.
- Select an environment related photograph YOU have taken. It could be flora, fauna… anything.
- If you have a StoryWeaver account already, click here, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Upload your own illustration/image’ to upload your image.
- If you don’t have a StoryWeaver account, click here to create one. It won’t take more than a minute.
- Fill out the form and upload your images. Remember to read the note on CCBY 4.0 if you’re unfamiliar with the license.
- Add tags to describe your image, so that people can find it easily on the repository. For. eg if you’re sharing an image of a barn owl use tags like ‘owl’, ‘barn owl’, ‘birds’. Don’t forget to add the tag DonateAPhoto too!
- Sit back and feel super happy that you’ve contributed to our image bank. Go back to step 1 to repeat, or tag your friends on social media to join in too!
- Campaign runs from June 5 – 12, 2017
- All images uploaded must be taken by you.
- Photographs uploaded must should be a minimum of 300 dpi and the file size should not be exceeded 2 MB.
- By uploading an image you agree to the terms and conditions of CC-BY4.0
Leave a Reply