Pratham Books is Hiring : Graphic Designer
- Design and layout of children’s picture books for print.
- Adapting original design files (in print) and converting it into sizes and designs that are suitable for StoryWeaver – Pratham Books’ digital story platform.
- Working closely with our Content Team to create and adapt content for digital and print mediums.
- Working closely with the production team for the first print run of the books.
- Minimum one to three years of experience in print and digital graphic design
- A mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) and a grasp of the production process for both print and web
- Strong graphic design skills and an interest in book layouts
- Ability to work quickly and accurately on design files
- Understanding of typography, composition, layout, color, image formats and impactful design along with a keen sense of visualization
- Meticulous attention to design detail and quality
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multitask, shift priorities when needed, work well under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and react quickly and smoothly to changes
- Ability to collaborate with and take direction
- Good communication skills
- Interest in book publishing; familiarity with children’s book publishing a plus
Leave a Reply