Last official post sitting in office and type typing away
- When Arathi says “5 minutes” when we call her for lunch, it could mean anything from 5 minutes to 1 hour.
- If you come to the Pratham Books office, you had better bring goodies. Compulsory if you work here, not so compulsory but still appreciated if you are just visiting.
- The chai-walla speaks Tamil. There is no need to struggle to come up with grammatically wrong Hindi sentences to convey what you want because he doesn’t understand Hindi anyway.
- If you want to intern at Pratham Books, come in June – July. This way, you’ll be able to celebrate one wedding anniversary AND one birthday. Spend August here and you can add three more birthdays (read cakes) to the list.
- Maya and Arathi deserve a special blog/website JUST for their lunches. Arathi’s green rice and sambhar rice, Maya’s mom’s vegetables… YUM!
- Blogger doesn’t like me. EVEN if I type everything out painstakingly, and edit it some 4 times, Maya will still have to come and set it right. L
- If you are going to Mumbai, please take BK along. Desperately in need of a haircut (and won’t get one anywhere else).
- Maya and BK give Yakity Yak a complex 😀
- There is an ongoing competition between Puttu’s ringtone and Murali’s. Hard to say which one everybody wants to change first!
really sweet one!!!
🙂 it's the least i can do