Pratham Books is a not-for-profit children’s book publisher that was set up in 2004 to publish good quality, affordable books in many Indian languages. Our mission is to see ‘a book in every child’s hand’ and we have spread the joy of reading to millions of children in India.
In the last few years, we have invested deeply in technology-based initiatives to further our mission including internal automation of processes through CRM-ERP. We are now looking for a Consultant – Data Analyst as we significantly scale these initiatives.
We are looking for a passionate individual wanting to make a difference, one who believes that technology can be a powerful enabler in creating equitable access to resources. This role requires an individual contributor who can work effectively, both independently and collaboratively, in a team environment and deliver the project in a timely manner within allocated resources and budgets.
We are looking for a Consultant – Data Analyst CRM-ERP to work closely alongside our CRM-ERP Product Development team and other internal teams. You will discover the insights within our data sets, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver better results for our end users.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Getting an understanding of the full CRM-ERP system and associated workflows.
• Working closely with all Functional departments to understand the reports’ requirements, and design and build the BI dashboards.
• Build BI dashboards that allow internal users to interactively explore the data and insights.
• Working very closely with the Analytics Manager to understand the org-level data handling strategy so that our existing warehouse connects to CRM-ERP data sources also seamlessly to produce end-to-end reports in future
• Respond to ad-hoc reports and analysis requests from other teams as needed.
• Be the bridge between CRM-ERP users and the management team, verifying and validating data, providing insights and holding the fort on the reporting side.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual who loves digging into data, developing insights and communicating data-based recommendations. You will work closely with the internal teams and tech partners to implement your recommendations, track the impact and course correct.
The position will report to the Associate Director, Product Implementation. The person needs to be an out-of-the-box thinker and should be a strong believer and propagator of the use of open technologies.
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Statistics, Market Research, Operational Research, or related quantitative disciplines.
• Understanding CRM-ERP and its workflows will be an added advantage.
• Experience working with databases and dashboards.
• Experience/capability to draw insights from data.
• Experience working in data analytics.
• Good technical background with some hands-on experience with Python/R, and relational databases (PostgreSQL) to perform data analysis and develop BI dashboards.
• Ability to interpret findings through data visualisation and delivery of presentations to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Expertise with Google Analytics and common Data Visualisation platforms like Tableau, Apache Superset, Google DataStudio etc.
• A strong analytical thought process, ability to extract data and transform it into valuable, actionable insight.
• 1+ years of experience in the industry.
Nice to have but not mandatory:
• Experience working with non-profits.
• Experience with Machine Learning.
Location: This is a part-time consultancy position based out of Bangalore.
Salary: Consultancy fee offered will be commensurate with skills and experience.
How To Apply: Interested candidates can email their resume to [email protected]
House No. 621, Second Floor, 5th Main
OMBR Layout, Bhuvanagiri Main Road
Lakshmamma Layout, Banaswadi
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560 043