Children LOVE ‘spotting challenges’. Ask them to spot anything from a detailed illustration and you can be certain that they won’t give up easily. 3 crabs on a beach, 4 tyres in a workshop, 11 spoons in a kitchen… anything! Unfortunately, it’s hard to come by memorable spotting books which are affordable. So…
Here’s how you can participate in Spotathon!
- You can submit your illustration entry for Spotathon on StoryWeaver. Your entry will be published on StoryWeaver as an individual activity book.
- You will have to submit two illustrations: Main Illustration and Answer Key (examples above).
- You can submit your entry in any language that is available on StoryWeaver.
Timelines Spotathon will begin on October 25 and end on November 21.
- Size of illustration (Main illustration & Answer Key): 11.17 inches (width) x 5.35 inches (height) This is the recommended size as it fits neatly into one of the templates on StoryWeaver.
- The illustrations should be high-res (150-300 dpi).
- Format: JPEG
- File size for each illustration: Between 2 to 4 MB; above 4 MB will slow down the upload process
Copyright and other guidelines: