Our task is to look at different ways to make free, open textbooks a sustainable resource for faculty and students.
- free, or very nearly free,
- easy to use, get and pass around,
- editable so instructors can customize content,
- cross-platform compatible,
- and accessible so it works with adaptive technology.
Checkout CauseWired, a blog about online social activism. It’s maintained by Tom Watson author of CauseWired, a new book about the rise of online social activism.
Related articles by Zemanta