Pratham Books is a not-for-profit children’s book publisher that was set up in 2004 to publish good quality, affordable books in many Indian languages. Our mission is to see ‘a book in every child’s hand’ and we have spread the joy of reading to millions of children in India.
use of StoryWeaver’s digital resources with organizations that have programs which promote
reading and learning among children. The Manager will be responsible for strategizing and
executing plans to increase the user base of StoryWeaver and also provide the necessary
training and support to the partner network. The Manager will also work with the internal team to
shape and guide strategies based on partner inputs and feedback.
- Identify potential partners and strategize, design and execute plans to onboard them as
- Create and execute robust work plans for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Provide training and support to the partner network
- Provide information and feedback to the internal team based on partner feedback and
essentially be a bridge between the internal and external stakeholders
- Help with research and documentation for impact assessment
- Post Graduate Degree
- 5+ years plus work experience in Sales, Marketing, Outreach or related areas.
- Experience in a programmatic function in the development sector
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to gather data, analyze information, and prepare reports and documents
- Strong program planning and implementation skills.
requested to send in their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line –