Pratham Books is a not-for-profit children’s book publisher that was set up in 2004 to publish good quality, affordable books in many Indian languages. Our mission is to see ‘a book in every child’s hand’ and we have spread the joy of reading to millions of children in India.
- Develop and present the communication activities memorably and create a strong brand presence for Pratham Books.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns
- Create CRM programs
- Support on ground events like book fairs and literature festivals with marketing collateral and on ground activation
- Develop and maintain media relations
- Use digital marketing tools to increase awareness and traffic to websites
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns
- Participate in award challenges
- A degree in Business/Marketing
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in Advertising / Marketing Communications
- All-round knowledge of different aspects of communication – Advertising, PR, Digital Marketing, CRM programs
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter and motivated team player
- Good technology skills