is a not-for-profit children’s book publisher that was set up in 2004 to publish good quality, affordable books in many Indian languages. Our mission is to see ‘a book in every child’s hand’ and we have spread the joy of reading to millions of children in India.
In the last 13 years we have published over 3000 books and printed over 14 million copies and 16 million storycards. In 2015, Pratham Books’ increased its footprint by going digital. As an industry leader we were one of the first publishers in the country to open licence our content. All this content in now available in digital formats on StoryWeaver
, our digital platform that hosts stories in 59 languages. The stories can be read, translated, versioned or downloaded for free.
At Pratham Books, we are shaping a new, innovative approach to multilingual publishing because we believe that every child needs good books to read in a language of their choice.
Pratham Books is looking for a junior digital marketing executive to promote its current suite of digital platforms. Through digital and online techniques and analysis, the digital marketing executive will work closely with all the organisation’s verticals setting and achieving specific goals in metricsm communication, brand building and conversion.
The ideal candidate will. self-starter, natural organiser and excellent team player.
- Creating & implementing online and offline campaigns alongside our annual editorial/event calendar.
- Support in execution of marketing projects and campaigns, including ideation, creation of collaterals, distribution of collaterals in various media.
- Measurement and analysis of impact of online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Create and share content on Social Media channels with our online community in new and exciting formats
- Internal and external communication in the form of digital newsletters
- Drive user engagement on StoryWeaver using social media tools, online partnerships and digital marketing.
- Help develop and champion an SEO Strategy for the platform.
- Experience with Google Analytics/AdWords and SEO
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong skills in online marketing, branding, social media marketing and copywriting.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience within digital marketing ideally within publishing/media/edtech/events.
Qualifications : Bachelor’s degree. Any additional certification in digital marketing will be a bonus.
Salary: Will be commensurate with experience. We are looking for a passionate individual who wants to be part of a team that is creating a new model in multilingual publishing to address the scarcity of books for children in need.
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com
P.S – If you are shortlisted, you will hear back from us within 15 days of applying.