projects and the resources of the program, balancing the needs for program success
with the skills and capabilities of the staff. He should also be a good communicator
and must interact regularly and comfortably across various departments — from
individual to the ERP Management Team level.
The ERP Manager is responsible for the development of an effective planning
process, for the creation of an integrated project schedule that encompasses all
aspects for the ERP Program and for the actual execution in conformance to plans
and the continuing update and adjustment of plans and execution to fit changing
- Develops, plans, and implements the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)system.
- Determines scope of the project.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities and monitors progress for the ERP system.
- Evaluates and recommends changes to current and future ERP system requirements to meet organizational needs.
- Generates MIS /dashboards from ERP for top management on periodic basis
- Leads the implementation of new organizational processes aligned with ERP configuration.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree.
- Reports to CEO
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Extensive knowledge of department processes.
- Should have 3-5 years of work experience in the related area as an individualcontributor.
- Enthusiastic, committed and meets deadlines consistently
- Self-starter with excellent people skills