Pratham Books is a not-for-profit children’s book publisher that was set up in 2004 to publish good quality, affordable books in many Indian languages. Our mission is to see ‘a book in every child’s hand’ and we have spread the joy of reading to millions of children in India.
- Verification of bills received from vendors and process for payments.
- Entering expenditure and payment entries in Tally.
- Monthly Payment of TDS
- Monthly BRS and maintain returned cheques details.
- Maintaining Fixed Deposits Register
- Monthly Settlement of Staff Advances and Reimbursements
- Perform any other duties as and when required.
- B.COM / M.COM graduate with a experience of 3-5 years
- Should posses good knowledge about excel, word and Tally
- Strong communication skills- written and verbal English