Forgot how it works? Here’s a refresher course: Take the images available here, weave your own story and email us the remixed version. Pssstt……Stories that are drastically different from the original have a better chance to win and yes the first prize winner for each category gets a printed, laid-out version of the winning story….how cool is that!
Having starting trouble? Read our editor’s remixed version at the end of this post (Click here to read it on Scribd)
Click here to download the illustrations and read the original book, all at one go!
• Contest will be for two categories: Above 16 years and below 16 years.
• You can send in your entries in English, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada or Urdu.
• Please send your entries in PDF, Word or Power Point format to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with your name, age, language of entry with the email subject line as “The Retell,
Remix, Rejoice contest”
• Results will be announced on our blog and website on or before May 20, 2011.
• Got any queries? Email us at email@example.com
• Last date for entries is April 20, 2011.