This is the first of the many contests we are running to celebrate Children’s Day! Spot the book names hidden in this puzzle and name the 7 books (published by us) you spot. Easy peasy!
And to make it easier, here are the hints:
- A shy elephant who makes new friends in the jungle
- Story about a cheerful pair who are very resourceful
- A river which is also called “Rewa”
- Children who help others are somewhere perceived as “Smart”
- Play with paper and imagination
- Everything goes Ulta Pulta
- A baby rhino learns to say his name
NOTE : This contest has been won by the commenter ZOOT.