- If you are applying for this grant, please ensure you have read through and understood the Guidelines mentioned below. Organisations who fulfill the criteria will only be eligible for the grant.
- The Applicant should be a Non Profit Organization registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1860 or Section 25 of Companies Act of 1956 or any other legal entity under regulations of Government of India OR a Government or Low budget Private School.
- The Applicant should be working with children from low income communities.
- The Applicant should have a functioning reading program/ active library for children with fixed reading hours outside curriculum. This reading program must give children access and opportunities to read book, which are not a part of the set curriculum and are read for the pleasure of reading.
- The Applicant should be working with children from Grades 1 to 6.
- The reading program that the Applicant runs should impact at least 50-100 children of the community.
- A duly filled form is imperative for us to consider your application, so please don’t miss any columns while filling in your application.
- Only applications received via THIS Google Form link will be considered. Applications sent via email or post will not be eligible for the grant.
- Decision of Pratham Books will be final while selecting the final list of beneficiaries for the grant.
- Pratham Books is not obliged to disclose the cause of acceptance or rejection of any application.
As the applications start pouring in, we promise to read and consider every application we receive. We are also looking for new partners in this journey, so organisations who have not yet benefited from any grant from Pratham Books before will get first preference.