- Support this government school teacher’s campaign to set up classroom libraries in his school in Chandrapur, Maharashtra.
- The Sai Spandana Digi school shelters 150 children and delivers education to 500 students. Help increase access to books.
- CMS High School at Kanam Village (Kottayam) caters to children of auto drivers, coolies and migrant labourers. The Tiny Seed needs 3 library-in-a-classroom kits to start a robust reading program in this school.
- PRAYOG has been working in Gopalganj district of Bihar and wants to improve the reading habits of kids in 2 government schools.
- Our International Literacy Day campaign that reaches children across India is fast approaching. You can support the reading journeys that our volunteers facilitate by donating a book.